Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Challenge 29

Happy Thursday everyone! I can't believe it's Thursday already!!!!! The weeks are just flying by....

Well, since it is Thursday, that means it time for a new sketch challenge at Stamps and Smiles

This week, I really needed a birthday card for a little boy! So Carl the Cupcake was a easy choice!


I used PTI's Enchanted Evening and Pure Poppy card stock and used my cuttlebug to emboss the swiss dots on the white cardstock. I colored Carl with my Copics, of course! And the balloons were colored with Copics and then I added Crystal Effects from SU to make them shine!!!
Be sure to jump on over to Stamps and Smiles and play along with us this week, be sure to link up your card to Mr. Linky....we would love to see what you come up with!
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!
CindyB

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy :) I LOVE your card, Carl looks SO cute! Great card as always!

    Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Carl is a cutie, that's for sure! Love the use of the crystal effects on the balloons

    ReplyDelete