Monday, August 31, 2009

Fun Fall Monday!

Happy Monday everyone! Wow, we have had some super weather the past few days!
With the coolness in the air, and me attending a couple of craft fairs this weekend....I really have gotten in the fall mood!

So...I decided to pull out my fantastic Singer sewing machine and make a few Halloween pillows to put in my living room.



Here are the two pillows I made this weekend...the one in the back is really a cute pillow..it's a bit hard to see..but I have 4 buttons on each corner and I did a little decorative stitching from my sewing machine..





This picture shows a close up of the stitching....

The pillow in front, the SPOOKY pillow was super easy to do! I machine embroidered the words SPOOKY on the front and then found a little spider button to sew on.

I hope you enjoyed looking and I am off to create some more Halloween goodies to put around my house....my head is spinning with ideas from the craft fairs!

Have a wonderful day!

CindyB

3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable Cindy! I'll be stealing them for my couch real soon! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Wonderful pillows Cindy! You are SO creative!!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your halloween pillows.. they are so cute.. where did you find the border stitch??? its adorable..

    ReplyDelete