Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to School - SASSC30

Happy Thursday!!! Today is the sketch challenge over at Stamps and Smiles!





This week my card is a "Back to school" card for my little grandson.

I just picked up this super cute apple paper at Archivers and the words I stamped with these little bitty stamps I picked up at Michaels in the dollar section. I love having little alphabet stamps to create any type of sentiment I choose!

Aren't those little bunnies toooo cute! I thought they looked perfect for going back to school!

Besure and hope on over to Stamps and Smiles and check out the DT cards for this week! They are super! and if you decide to play along, make sure you link your card up to Mr. Linky so we can all take a peek!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!
CindyB

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Cindy, I LOVE the fun designer paper and the fun use of the bunnies!

    Enjoy your weekeend! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card, and yup the bunnies look perfect for school :) your grandchild is sure to love it

    ReplyDelete