Monday, August 10, 2009

It Project Tuesday Time!!!

Hi friends...can you believe it's the 2nd Tuesday in August!!!

Where did the summer go? My son goes back to school tomorrow!

Christmas will be here before you know it! Did you see my little counter on the side bar?
Makes me worry everytime I look at it!!!!



This week at Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday we are making the super cute Hanging Treat Box!!!!


I modified the pattern just a bit, to make it a little larger so it would hold a microwave popcorn package...I just love salty popcorn and a Coke!

I know, all I had today at home was a Mountain Dew bottle for my husband....I think it would look much better with a Coke!

I think this would be a great gift or prize to give out at a birthday party or get together of friends....or leave for the babysitter...so she has a treat while she is sitting for you!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the project this week, make sure you hop on over to Project Tueday and link up your project with Mr. Linky we would love to see what you have made, and while you are there, take a look at all the super projects the DT made! They are awsome!!!

Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful Tuesday!

CindyB

2 comments:

  1. I hate red, but I love it!
    Would love to try to do it myself, but don't have any punches. Anyways, it's another wonderful piece of work from you Cindy.
    And by the way I love Christmas lol
    ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project and design Cindy, this would make a wonderful gift! I will have to case this some time, thanks for the fun inspiration.

    Hope you had a nice visit with your grandchildren the other day! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete