Sunday, August 16, 2009

OCC challenge

Hi friends...I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Mine has been a bit busy..but I managed to squeeze in a card for Our Creative Corner Christmas in August challenge...



I pulled out this really sweet set from a new stamp designer Claire Brennon at Waltzingmouse makes. These were released a few months ago, so when I saw them...I just had to have them.....

I have a Cookie Exchange Party every year at Christmas, and I have been looking for a gingerbread man stamp that I like for many years....and I have finally found one!

For this card, I used PTI Pure Poppy and Avocado Green cardstock, PTI ribbon and Waltzingmouse stamps. I stamped my own designer paper with the little gingerbread men in the stamp set, the little vest on the gingerbread man, I stamped and cut out and added 2 brads for the buttons.....I am telling you, this is just the sweetest set ever!!!!

Well, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday! Hope you all do too!

Thanks for looking!!

CindyB

1 comment: