Friday, August 28, 2009

Recipe challenge - Use a Character

Happy Friday everyone!!!! This week over at Recipechallengeblog the challenge was to use a character on your recipe card....



So this is what I came up with! My recipe is another one from back in the day when I did the monthly frozen meals. This recipe is really a hit with my family and friends! It is very easy and elegant to serve for guests.

The chicken stamp is from Peachy Keen Stamps...isn't he cute! I just love those stamps!!! and the paper is digi paper I found free on a site..sorry I don't remember who's...I seem to visit so many!

Well, thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

CindyB




2 comments:

  1. So cute Cindy! That recipe sounds delicious!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Cindy this is adorable!!!!! Love love love the chicken hehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete