Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cricut Wednesday!

Well, since I don't have any DT commitments for Wednesday's.....I thought I would make Wednesday my Cricut day!

So...since today is "Back to School" in my neck of the woods....I wanted to make my grandsons each a back pack tag.

My son is starting high school this year...he didn't want one....I just can't image why!

My 2 little grandsons that live closest to me are starting school today. Brody is starting Preschool and Nolan is starting Kindergarten.

I used the Doodle Charms cart for the back pack and the apples and the Sans Serif for the letters.

I used my handy dandy SU wheel roller with the Alphabet wheel to make the paper on the bottom.

I shaded the back packs and the apples with some chalk..I tried ink..but I really didn't like the way they looked.

I sure hope my boys have a wonderful first day of school!!!

Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!

CindyB

2 comments:

  1. Love the tags Cindy! I have something for you at my blog (cardz for u).
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tags!!
    Where is Coy's little tag? HMM.....

    ReplyDelete