Monday, August 17, 2009

Project Tuesday at Stamps and Smiles

Hi friends....it's Tuesday so it must be Project Tuesday at Stamps and Smiles!

The project this week, I will use over and over! It is a card that holds a gift card! I give gift cards a lot, and I really like this as a nice way to present a gift card.
The front looks just like a regular card, for this project I used PTI Lemon Tart paper and PTI Designer paper. The stamp image is from PTI Everyday Button Bits. The ribbon is also from PTI and those little dew drops again, I colored with my Copics.....



This is the inside...

Neat, right? I love how the gift card slides up as you open the card!!!!
Jump on over to Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday and pick up the project directions, while you are there, take a look at the other DT samples...they are awesome!
If you make one, please be sure to link it up to Mr. Linky so we can all take a look!
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful Tuesday!
CindyB




2 comments:

  1. Adorable project Cindy~ Love love love the buttons~just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, this is absolutely stunning, love your choice of papers and colours.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete