Thursday, February 4, 2010

Stamps and Smiles - new sketch

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope your week is going well!

This week at Stamps and Smiles we have a new sketch challenge!



For my card, I used my new Valentine paper from K&Company....I just fell in love with this paper! I layered several different designs from the paper pack and used my MS punch for the border. For those cute little hearts, I used the hearts from the last digi release at Stamps and Smiles from "Be my Valentine - Cuppy". I edited the hearts a bit, removed the words on the inside and skewed them up a bit to give them a funky look. I printed them onto colored cardstock and embossed them with the swiss dots embossing folder.

Be sure and stop by Stamps and Smiles today and check out the other design team members cards, they are really cute!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

CindyB

1 comment:

  1. I love those papers too...so much I took several pads :) You card is beautiful and I love the layout too..TFS
    Hugs
    Marina

    ReplyDelete