Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Project Tuesday - CD holder

Happy Tuesday everyone! We have a new project at Project Tuesday! This week we are making a really fun CD holder! I just love this project!

I like to take my pictures from a particular event, copy them onto a CD and give to some of the family members that attended the event or vacation with us! That way everyone has the fun memories.

When I saw this project, I thought it would be perfect! I will definitely be making more of these for future gifts with my picture CD's.


For my CD holder cover, I decided to try out this new item I purchased from my LSS. It is a piercing template from Bazzill. I love how it turned out. You just lay the template down on your paper, use your paper piercing tool and punch holes into your paper and then using embroidery floss, sew into the holes. I can't wait to try this on a scrapbook page!

Be sure to stop by Project Tuesday and check out the other Design Team members samples this week! They are really super, and while you are there, please link up your project to Mr. Linky so we can all take a peek!

Thanks for looking and have a super day!

CindyB

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute - love how your stitching turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cd holder Cindy, I just LOVE the pretty stitching - I SO have to try that!!

    Enjoy your week ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh cindy this is fantastic! LOVE the stitching :) will have to use google to find those templates as my store has zip!

    ReplyDelete