Friday, February 5, 2010

2nd Post Today - Card using Sweet Treats

Well, I really wanted to get this card posted today, before the weekend hits...I will be super busy and won't have any time to play in my craft room....so last night I spent the evening playing around on my Gypsy and came up with this simple card....using Sweet Treats cart...



I cut the card base using SU Chocolate Chip cardstock cutting the cards feature on page 67. I cut the layer piece from the same page using the shift/cards feature. I cut the layer on BoBunny cardstock. For the Scallop cut on PTI Green Leaf, I used the cut on page 53 using the shift/blackout feature. The circle I cut on the same page using the layers feature, since I am using my Gypsy, I was able to make a shadow for the circle by enlarging the circle a bit.

I stamped the center imaged using a new stamp set I just picked up from Inkadinkado, Just Saying set.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

CindyB

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card!!! Love it !!\
    hugs
    marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cindy, LOVE the fun colors and design!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete