Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Project Tuesday - Party Favor

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today at Project Tuesday we have a new project posted for the week!
This is a really cute little party favor!!
Take a peek at mine...
I made my party favor using some CS from Little Yellow Bicycle, Sweet Love. I am giving this to a friend for Valentines Day. I have filled it with a few little treats~!

Wouldn't this just be darling as a baby shower favor, or a bridal shower favor, or a birthday party favor....I could go on and on.. This little item is super easy to make and you can make 4 from 1 12x12 piece of cardstock....so it is economical also!

Make sure you jump on over to Project Tuesday and take a peek at the other Design Team members party favors...they are really cute!

Thanks for looking and hope you are all keeping warm!
CindyB

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! Great party favor! I didn't even think of the economical factor, thanks for pointing that out! I may do some of these for my daughter's class for Valentine's. It's inexpensive and fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling project Cindy, LOVE the pattern paper and precious placement of the sentiment!

    Congrats on winning the stamp set - HOW FUN!!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy this is so cute! luv the sentiment and the flower :) i ate the candy that was going into mine! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Cindy! I love the scallop edge!

    ReplyDelete