Monday, February 15, 2010

First Video! New Arrival Cartridge

Hi Ladies! Well, I finally went and did it! Created a video that is! My wonderful DH gave me a flip video for Christmas and I have been a little nervous about using it....so I decided I had a day off...it snowed last night..so I couldn't get out of the house...so I would try creating a video.




I have wanted to start exploring all the cartridges I have purchased over the past few months and thought some of you may want to join me. So today I started with New Arrival. I hope to make a few cards or projects using each cartridge. I don't know how frequently I will get a chance to post a new video, but I am not going to make any requirements on my self...I just want to explore and have fun.
So....here is the first card I made using New Arrival. It is a Baby Shower Invitation. My daughter is expecting her 3rd boy in June and her new in-laws want to throw her a baby shower, so I will be making the invitations. I saw this cute little diaper bag in the handbook, and thought it would make a really cute invitation...so here is the video on how I made it.












I hope you enjoy and please leave a comment, I am looking for some advice on my videos, I would like to make them a little better...




CindyB

8 comments:

  1. Great video, cute card! Thanks Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video is great Cindy! Your work is so amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video, lovely card. Brilliant first attempt at videoing. Can you tell me what model of camera you used?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I think you did a great job on the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked it for your first video. I think you did a great job. The card was awesome. I am going to lift this. So cute for a shower invitation. Please keep the videos coming. All your work is amazing. Thank you and have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you did an amazing job on your video.
    Keep up the great work!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    i was searching the message boards one night & ran across this video.. i loved it, so much so i did the diaper bag invite with my little spin on it! thank you so much for the inspiration! please feel free to see what i did by going to my blog:alicebrowncreations.blogspot.com!
    happy crafting alice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cindy,
    About 2 years ago, I found this video and got so inspired to start my paper craft.
    And today I was looking for a baby shower invitation to my friend and I found it again. I just want to thank you for the inspiration and for the videos (i'm your roller on you tube).

    ReplyDelete