Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Project Tuesday - Joy Fold Card

Hi Ladies...today at Project Tuesday we have a new project!

A Joy Fold Card....I hadn't tried this type of card before, but I really like how it turned out...



For my card, I used some paper from a paper pack from Basic Grey, and the stamps used are from PTI. This was a very simple card to make, to find the direction, please stop by Project Tuesday for more details. And while you are there, make sure you check out the other Design Team members samples!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Cindy, This is beautiful! I love everything about it. The stamp and papers go so well together.

    {hugs}
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! You have the craft of card-making mastered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cindy this is so pretty! luv the paper and that fantastic bird stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok - I LOVE this card - thank you so much. I will have to use it as a template for some cards - awesome job!!

    Deanne

    ReplyDelete