Monday, May 25, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday








Its Project Tuesday Time!!! This is my first week on the Design Team! I am so honored to be chosen and I hope I can measure up to the other very talented ladies on the team!
This week's challenge is to make a Pop-Up Accordion Card. Take a peek over at Stamps and Smiles for the details! http://stampsandsmiles.blogspot.com/ Since summer is just around the corner, I decided a Happy Summer card was in order!




The inside of the card is where the fun begins! Aren't these little guys cute! They just make me think of summer! I think this was a really fun card! Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking.



CindyB








2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Cindy, I LOVE it!! You have inspired me to use this set again, it's one of my favorites!

    Have a fun week,
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those penguins!!! They are just the cutest! Beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete