Saturday, May 30, 2009

CPS card challenge CPS117


Its Saturday!!!

Finally, I have been super busy at work this week, just returning from vacation is always a challenge for me, as my work just piles up while I am away!
Anyway, I was able to put together my card for the challenge over at CPS last night....I found a new site this week for digital images, I am starting to really like these, and decided to use it on this challenge. This image came from Dustin Pike's site http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/
I colored the image with my Copics and designed my own backround paper using a combination of 2 Papertrey Ink stamp sets...the starfish is from one of their newest sets A Day at the Beach and the shovel is from a set released a few months ago from Love Songs.

As you can probably tell, I really like the PTI stamps, they offer so much versatility and allow your creativity to just run wild! The ribbon, I colored with my Copics to match the paper..since I didn't have any ribbon that I thought matched close enough! Thats another thing I have recently discovered about the Copics, you can color almost anything to match your design! I just love that! I have begun purchasing a lot of embellishments in white so I can color them! I guess you could say I am saving money!!! at least that's what I will tell my husband!

Ok, so enough rambling this morning....Thanks for looking and have a great Saturday!!!

Cindyb

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card it is way too cute!!!!

    Love,
    Your FAVORITE kid!!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete