Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Challenge SASMR3


2nd post for the day! I knew this week would be busy with the fabulous release party going on over at Stamps and Smiles this week! I have finally finished my Mother's Day cards thanks to the challenges this week! I needed a little gift card holder for one of my gifts and thought the Project Tuesday challenge from 2 weeks ago would be perfect! Make sure you go and visit Stamps and Smiles this week, there are a lot of really great cards being posted! http://stampsandsmiles.blogspot.com/


Thanks for looking!

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Hi again Cindy!!

    So clever to use the layout with the Project Tuesday Challenge. It is so pretty!!

    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty sweet little gift card holder.

    ReplyDelete