Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful mothers day! My was very relaxing...thank you to my wonderful daughters for the beautiful cards.

I created a card today that felt a little out of place on such a nice spring day, as it is a christmas card. Over at SNR The Card Universe, they have created a Holiday Challenge group and they issued the first challenge on Saturday.
The challenge was to create a christmas card as easy as 1..2..3...

1 ribbon
2 non traditional colors
3 bling items



So, this is what I came up with! I don't know if you can see the 3 bling items, it is on the end of the sleigh..the 2 non tradational colors are PTI Ocean Tides and Black....I thru in some DT paper from Basic Grey that had many colors that were non traditional....I really like the sleigh stamp, I purchased it a few years ago and really never got around to using it! I may use this layout for my massive production of christmas cards this year...I will probably change the colors to more traditional ones, but the same idea...

Thanks for looking!


Cindy B

1 comment: