Monday, May 25, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Challenge SASSC16



Happy Memorial Day! I hope your day is sunny, because it is not here!



We are getting back to normal after a fantastic vacation,I wanted to get my card posted for the Stamps and Smiles SASSC16 challenge today, as I will be giving this card to a very dear friend who has just lost her father tomorrow at the funeral.



Here is the card challenge, go participate, I would love to see your card there, http://sasthefreshbatch.blogspot.com/2009/05/stamps-and-smiles-sketch-challenge.html


Thanks for looking and have a wonderful rest of your day!
Cindy B

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cindy, I just LOVE the gorgeous design and images!

    Hugs & Smiles,
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy...This is so pretty!! Great Job!!!

    Blessings,
    LORi BOYD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous! I think your card will make your friend smile at this tough time.

    ReplyDelete