Monday, July 13, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Challenge SASSC23


Happy Monday! Wow, what a weekend....we went blueberry picking Sunday morning and picked over 5 lbs of blueberries! I spent most of the day making blueberry jam and freezing blueberries! I think I will go back on Thursday to pick Blackberries! My grandson, Coy, had a good time finding just the right color of blueberry to pick...and he really enjoyed eating the blueberry jam this morning on his toast....nothing like fresh!
Here is my entry for the Stamps and Smiles sketch challenge this week.
This was a really simple card to create, and I used some new digital paper I downloaded FREE from the The Next Level.
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!
Cindyb
The Recipe:
Paper: Digi paper, SU Cranberry Crisp and PTI New Leaf
Stamps: PTI Everyday Classics, Borders and Corners Circle, Green Thumb
Ink: PTI New Leaf , True black and SU Cranberry Crisp
Misc: PTI Ribbon and leaf punch

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, Your cards are so cheerful! They make me happy just looking at them!! Your bows are soooo amazing, and always the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing!!

    Your MO friend,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete