Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Challenge SASSC22


Happy Wednesday! I decided to combine 2 challenges today, the sketch challenge at Stamps and Smiles and the Christmas Card weekly challenge at SNR card Universe where the challenge this week was to use the colors Red, White and Blue.

Since Anne didn't specifiy Navy blue for the challenge, I decided to use baby blue, red and white..and some other colors too!

This is a really great challenge site, we are making a christmas card every week, so by christmas I will have my cards all completed!

Usually every year, I spend hours making identical cards to send out, and they are usually somewhat simple to make...due to the amount I make. This year will be different! I will have some really neat cards to send out, that didn't really take much time at all...since it was spread out over 8 months!

Thanks for looking and have a really great day!

CindyB

The Recipe:
Paper: SU Blue, PTI pure poppy, Misc. DP
Stamps: Snowman, unknown; PTI for sentiment
Ink: Memento
Misc: Ribbon and Button from PTI, SU circle punch and oval punch and brads

2 comments:

  1. VERY cute card Cindy, could I have this one PLEASE?!?! :D I just adore your work!!

    Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing card! How cool is your snowman!
    Well done on getting started early.
    Thanks for joining in with us at SAS.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete