Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Busy, Busy Week!

Wow, have I been busy this week....back to work after a 2 week vacation...I knew I would regret taking 2 weeks off....all my work just waits for me....and piles up while I am gone.
Oh, well...take it one day at a time...right!

This Saturday we are celebrating my granddaughter, Brooklyn's 2nd birthday! So I am up to my eyeballs in Hello Kitty preparations!
Here is the birthday party invitation I created.....



These were fun to make, but really took a long time...since I had to run each color thru my BigShot and then paste these together.....But it is all worth it for my granddaughter!!!

I am currently making her birthday dress, with a Hello Kitty applique on my embroidery machine...We have some other items to put together for party, so I better get a move on...I will post the dress and other items when they are complete...

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

Cindyb

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I know these had to take a lot of work, but WOW!!! They are just adorable!!!!! My DIL is a Hello Kitty fanatic, and she's 23 years old! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you consider making these and me buying them from you? E-mail me: nattiebdesigns@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete