Friday, July 3, 2009

2nd Post today! Scroll down



This week at SNR Universe holiday challenges we were challenged to create a holiday card using bells. The bells could be on the paper, used in a stamp or actual bells on the card.

Well, I discovered I didn't have anything with bells....so a trip to Hobby Lobby was in order! Of course, Hobby Lobby already has most of their Christmas items out on display ....so it was easy to find these cute little bells.

I decided to use a new Magnoila stamp I just purchased, Santa...I love him! I don't think I have seen a Magnoila stamp I don't love!

If you are interested in getting a head start on your christmas cards, hop on over to SNR Card Universe Holidy Challenge and join us in the weekly challenges. You will have your christmas cards completed in no time!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Cindy B

The Recipe:
Stamps: Magnolia Santa, PTI for sentiment
Paper: Digi Paper, SU Garden Green
Ribbon: SU Garden Green
Misc: Mini bells, Nestibilities and copics, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment