Friday, July 31, 2009

My New Cricut!

Well, I purchased a Cricuit Expressions a few weeks ago.....I have been sitting here looking at it for a few days and finally decided to pull it out last night!

Boy is this thing intimidating!

I have surfed the web in hopes of finding some folks out there that are really good on this machine and wanted to learn from their expertise!

Well, there are a lot of folks out there that are sooooo good with the Cricut....that now I really am intimidated! I did run across a site that had some really good video tutorials Cardztv.

So I decided to try something simple, using the Doodlecharms cartridge...so I created this cute little popsicle card for my grandson's 4th birthday next week.
Mary, your video inspired this card....so thank you!



Let me know what you think!
If any of you very talented ladies know a really good site, please let me know....I would really appreciate it!
Thanks for looking!
CindyB
The recipe:
Cricut Cartridge: Doodlecharms
Stamps: GinaK designs for sentiment
Paper: Misc from paperpack
Misc: Dew drops, button and ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Love it Mrs B! So cute and it makes me want a popsicle! Love the colors you used too.

    Thanks so much for the shout out. You made my day!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new Cricut!! I love mine :) I use SCAL and if you have some extra dough, I HIGHLY recommend purchasing it if you don't have it already. You get to cut all your fonts AND SVG files!! Anyway, have fun!
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny... when I got my Cricut... I opened it immediately in case DH changed his mind... you can't return open cricuts... LOL!!!! off to check out her videos. there is this lady called pink scrapper I think it is that has some awesome cricut videos in you tube.

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is SO cute Cindy, I LOVE the fun summer layout and adorable diecuts!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, you look as if you've been 'Cricutting' for ever. This card is just gorgeous.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete