Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday


Here is my card for the Project Tuesday at Stamps and Smiles! This was the first time I had tried this pop up card....it turned out to be very simple to make and turned into a cute card!

I have been just beginning to use digi stamps and digi paper! I am really loving this experience of using different mediums in my card making.

This is the digi stamp from Modern Sugar Blvd, and the DT is from the DigiChicks site. I put a little glitter on the cake, but I don't think you can see that very well in the picture. I really need to work on my photo taking! I can't seem to find a good place to take a photo..always seems so dark.

I really liked how it turned out! Let me know what you think.


The Recipe:
Stamps: Digi stamp from Modern Sugar Blvd, PTI Handwritten sentiments
paper: PTI vintage cream, DT digi paper from DigiChicks site
Ribbon: PTI vintage cream
Misc: Copics, buttons, flower roses, SU oval punch, SU Scallop punch, large eyelet

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I haven't ever made one of these, I thought they were too difficult, but I will have to try it out! Love it!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete