Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Time Saturday Sketch Challenge


I am back to my sketch challenges....I have been gone for a while, busy with work....Here is my card for Lauren's, My Time Saturday Sketch Challenge http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/.
This was a really fun card to make. I have been wanting to use that watering can from PaperTrey Ink for quite a while and finally spent some time playing with it.
I use the words from Mega Mixed Messages to create my own backround paper and cut it into a square using the Nestabilities square. I really like using the Papertrey stamps to make backround paper....it really is prettier than the picture shows. I also mixed the Ripe Avocado and the New Leaf ink to create a darker leaf on the watering can so it would show up and look more dimensional.
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for looking.
The recipe:
stamps: Papertrey Ink: Green Thumb, Wishing You, and Mega Mixed Messages
paper: Papertrey Ink: New Leaf, Vintage Cream, Melon Berry, dp: unknown
Ink: Papertrey Ink: New Leaf, Melon Berry, Summer Sunrise, True Black, and Rip Avacado
ribbon: Papertrey Ink: New Leaf Button: Papertrey Ink: Melon Berry
misc: Nestabilities circle, scallop circle and square

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet, sweet card! I love the way you topped your bow with that button and tied it ALL TOGETHER! Darling!

    ReplyDelete