Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Time to Color Challenge


Lauren at My Time, My Creation, My Stampendence has changed her Saturday sketch challenge to include a Color combo challenge. This week we were challenged to use the following color's,
















I have just started using digi images, and thought I would use one for this challenge...the digi image came from Modern Sugar Blvd http://modernsugarblvd.blogspot.com/

Thanks for looking!
The Recipe:
Stamps: Digi image from Modern Sugar Blvd, Backround Basics: Retro, and Wishing You
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, Spring Rain, SU So Saffron and Going Grey
Ribbin: PTI Pure Poppy
Misc: SU Punch



2 comments:

  1. What a sweet stamp and the colors work very well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so cute! I love the image you chose, it worked so great with the challenge colors.

    ReplyDelete