Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Card Sketch #11


Ok, I can't believe I almost didn't purchase the new set by Dawn McVey for Papertrey Ink, Scattered Showers! What was I thinking! I love this set! It goes along with the Green Thumb set that has the boots....

This is my submission for the Stamps and Smiles Card Sketch #11....Thanks for looking!
The Recipe:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink: Scattered Showers, Green Thumb and Backround Basics Retro
Ink: Papertrey Ink: Dark Brown, Summer Sunrise and Hibiscus
Paper: Papertrey Ink: Vintage Cream, Leaf Green, Summer Sunrise and Hibiscus
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink: Leaf Green
Buttons: Papertrey Ink
Misc: Copics

3 comments:

  1. I think that you have WAY too many stamp sets LOL
    Love you and miss you!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cindy, you used one of my favorite sets from SU! LOVE the fun colors and wonderful design!!

    Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the challenge! I love those 'wellies'. (A UK term). LOL
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete