Monday, April 20, 2009

My Timeless Template Challenge 01



I finished my first template challenge! I love this idea, I will have gifts ready in no time doing this once a month! The challenge was to use one of Lauren' s Timeless Templates, that you can purchase at Papertrey Ink, and use the bath products for inspiration for creating the packaging.


So off to Bath and Body I go....I found the most wonderful new scent..Butterfly Flower. It smells so wonderful, I am going to get myself some later this week.


Anyway, I thought the colors matched Melon Berry from Papertrey Ink, and sure enough, it did! So home I go to create my fabulous packaging from Lauren's templates.


After looking thru all the templates,(which I have them all), I decided on mixing 2 together....I used the base from "perfect matchbox" and the wrap from "Lolli-pop Along". I think it turned out great! I can't believe I already have my Mothers Day gift done! Wow!

Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!

The recipe:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Mother, Polka Dot Basics
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Melon Berry, white
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink, Melon Berry
Misc: Prisma flowers, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, SU scallop punch

9 comments:

  1. Great package! I love the melon berry with that bath set. As well as the beautfil mother sentiment on the clear. I mixed templates too! Great minds think alike eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning gift set - this new fragrance was SO great - I almost picked it for my gifts but they didn't have the small bottle. Great job with the challenge and love how you combined two templates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what a great idea to mix the two templates. Really turned out nice. The lotions are so pretty themselves, I'm glad you used clear packaging to show them off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh.. how beautiful!!! What a fantastic job! Its so simple yet so elegant... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used that one on myself today! Isn't it STUNNING! Your gift package was a total WOW!!! Love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cindy - thanks for the kind comment and thanks for the idea about shower gift - my daughter just got engaged two weeks ago - these would be GREAT shower favors! Woo Hoo - file that idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll tell you what I think Cindy!! You bought it in a high class shop! Only kidding! It looks SO professional. Really lovely gift idea.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete