Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Project Tuesday - Diaper Pouch card

Hi Crafters! Today we have a new project at Project Tuesday!





It is a Diaper Pouch Card!

Isn't this cute!!!! It was so super easy to make and fun to do!

For my card, I used SU cardstock for the pouch. The flower image is from PTI, which I colored with my Copics. For the card tucked inside the pouch I used my new stamp from Lauren Meader, My Time Made Easy, and added a sentiment from one of my PTI sets.

Please make sure you stop by Project Tuesday and check out the other design team members samples for this week...they are awesome!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

CindyB

9 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! Wow, I LOVE this! What a great idea for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its beautiful! love the look of it :)
    Great job!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo pretty!! You did an awesome job with coloring that flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Cindy, especially the shape of the insert and the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy this is beautiful and what a wonderful Mothers Day card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project and design Cindy! What a gorgeous flower and I LOVE your coloring - WOW!

    Hope you had a nice Easter, thinking of you ~ Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cindy - clean, simple and stylish - love what you did with this girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute what a great project. Thanks for the posting this I need to check out that site

    Lyn

    ReplyDelete