Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Page layout using Robotz cartridge

Hi Crafters! Well, I did it! I went and purchased the Robotz cartridge at the "M" sale this week! I told myself I didn't really need it, but when it went on sale....how could I resist!!!



So, I got busy creating this layout highlighting my oldest grandson, Coy.



I really like how this turned out...the paper is from HL, The Paper Studio, it fit this cartridge so well!

I am using my gypsy to design my layouts, this makes it soooo easy to change things up if I don't like what I created. Once I have the layout design finished, then all I do is cut away! I will try to do a video on this technique in a few days..I just don't have time today...By the way, the Robotz cart does have a lot of little layering pieces...so be ready to spend some time putting these cute little guys together...but I think they are worth it!

The title "Bolts about you" I created also on my gypsy using the font and font shadow images from the Robotz cart. I welded the letters together and then welded the shadow images as well, I can show you how to do that on the video also..it is very easy.

Well, I'm off to my very busy day...thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!

CindyB

3 comments:

  1. What a cute layout. Love all the colors so cheery and bright. The little robotz are so dang cute! and your pics are priceless :) to adorable! TFS I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    This is so cute! I almost bought Robotz but talked myself out of it. I did get Preserves, Create a Critter and Just Because Cards, ridiculous!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute. I bought the robotz cart last week, but haven't made any layouts yet. I need to get to work. TFS!

    ReplyDelete