Thursday, April 15, 2010

Page layout using Create a Critter

Hi crafters! Today I have a scrapbook layout to show you! I am using the new Create a Critter cart, I am in love with the cart! It is sooooo easy to use and some really cute little critters!



For this page, I used the following cuts from the Create a Critter cart, a few others....and my gypsy

Rectangle is cut from the George and Basic shapes cart at 5.28 x 11.04

Scallop border is from Straight from the nest 2 images sized at 5.94 x 1.00 welded together to make a longer border

Lets hang out is from Create a Critter cut at 4.20 x 3.43 as well as the Lets word cut in another color

Circle is cut from George and Basic shapes at 7.88 x 7.43

leaves are from the Create a Critter cart cut at 1.77x 2.46 I also cut the shadow at the same size

monkey is from the Create a Critter cart cut at 2.53 x 3.29 as well as his layers and shadow

vine is also from the Create a Critter cart cut at 1.13 x 3.69

All the paper is from Bo Bunny, and the words are rub ons I found in my stash drawer...I have no idea who they are from.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

CindyB

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout! I just got this cart in the mail and have been looking forward to using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool layout, love the monkey hes so dang cute. You did a great job! I really like the papers you used and your photos are priceless :)
    have a wonderful day
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy this is such a cute page! Love it.

    ReplyDelete