Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Project Tuesday - Card Purse

Hi crafters! Today is Tuesday!!!! and we have a new project challenge at Project Tuesday and it is a fun one!

We are making a Card Purse!!!





This card purse holds up to 4 cards and envelopes. I decided to start of making the card purse using SU close to cocoa cardstock, the designer paper is from Basic Grey and the stamps are from Waltzingmouse.

I colored the images with my Copics and added some brown felt I cut with my Cuttlebug and scallop nestie and layered behind the cute little bird image, then I cut matching paper from Basic Grey using my nestie labels frame and cut both the designer paper and chip board, and layered the paper on top of the chip board for a thicker look.

I created my cards to match the card purse using a different stamp image from the set.

This was super easy to make, so give it a try. You can find the directions at Project Tuesday and while you are there, be sure to take a peek at the other design team members projects they are awesome!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Cindy B

7 comments:

  1. Cindy I just love what you've done with these stamps on this week's project - this is one of my fav WM sets and your colours & papers are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the warm colors of your project. The addition of felt just puts the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....do I love this!! You did a wonderful job with the card purse and the card(s)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Cindy, so warm and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cindy this is fabulous and this is another stamp set that I want to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy,
    This is so cute! I will definitely have to try this one!

    Carol B

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh cindy this is awesome and i love the papers :)

    ReplyDelete