Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SAS Easter Sneak PeeK - Day 3

Hi everyone! Today is day 3 of the sneak peeks for the Easter digi release at SAS!

Today's set is called "Easter Shop"




Here is my sample for today....



I used PTI cardstock and Designer Paper for my card, I colored the image with Copics and added some PTI ribbon on the top of the image folding and gluing to give it a gathered look.

Don't forget about our Blog Hop on Friday night March 19th from 8pm - 9pm CST.....and be sure to stop by SAS and check out the other Design Team members samples today, they are really super!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!
CindyB

3 comments:

  1. cindy i love the gathered ribbon!!! beautiful coloring as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cindy. I would probably never have put these two colours together but they work really well. Cute, cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Cindy! The ribbon awning is a great idea! You are so clever! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete