Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Project Tuesday - Flower Pot Card

Happy Tuesday! Today at Project Tuesday we have a really fun project!

I saw this on Splitcoast stampers a while back, and I have been meaning to make this type of card.....well, now that I have...I just LOVE it! It really put me in the Spring mood!

For my card, I am using Terracotta Tile cardstock from PTI, I used a new embossing folder for my cuttlebug, I am sorry I don't have the name...I wish they would put the name on the folder, once I throw away the packaging, I don't remember. I cut my flowers out with my Cricut, of course, using the Forever Young Cart and Designer paper from SU.

This was such a fun card to make, I plan on making several more for my daughters for Mothers Day.

Please besure to stop by Project Tuesday and check out the other Design Team members blogs, they have some really cute samples of this project for you!

Also, I hope to post a new video later today, as I received my new "Just Because" cart for my Cricut and I have been making some cards.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

CindyB

11 comments:

  1. Cindy, GREAT card love the colors you used and the layered flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy! I love this. The color of your pot is absolutely perfect!! Looks like a real pot. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the perfect project for you to pass along, and your proves that. It's so cheery, and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flower pot Cindy!!!!!! The flowers are adorable with the buttons, and the ladybug is toooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, I did enjoy doing this one and will be making many more.
    love the colours you have used on the pot.. so realistic too.
    And the ladybug.. how sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the texture on your pot - and the cute little ladybugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy I love how you added texture to your flower pot. Guess most of us were thinking 'mother' when we made this project. Love how yours turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cindy this is so pretty! I love what you do girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cindy this is beautiful and i love the embossing folder on the pot and the cute ladybug :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You work is beautiful & I look forward to following your lovely blog. TYFS!
    Cheers, Lisa

    ReplyDelete