Monday, March 15, 2010

New Easter Digi Release - Day 1 - SAS

Happy Spring! Today Stamps and Smiles is starting their Easter Digi release sneek peek!

We will have samples of each new set each day through Thursday, March 18th followed by the Blog Hop on Friday, March 19 at 8pm CST.

Here is the peek of the set "Special Delivery"





Here is my sample today....

For my sample I am using PTI cardstock and designer paper. I colored the sweet image with my Copics and added some twine to the basket and balloon. The rose is one I made using the tutorial from LorraineB (her site is listed in a post below) and added some wire gold twine...

Please be sure to stop by the SAS blog, and check out the other Design Team members samples...they are so sweet today!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

CindyB

4 comments:

  1. HI Cindy :) Don't know if you got my last comment, I lost connection to the internet while I was writing it.

    Your card is beautiful, LOVE the pretty design, paper and homemade rose - WOW!

    Have a fun day, see you tomorrow! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy this is BEAUTIFUL!! and what a pretty flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really pretty Cindy! I love the colors you used and the beautiful flower! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy! This is so cute! Love it!

    Follow this link to see what I've left you on my blog :)

    http://creationsbykw.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-got-award.html

    ReplyDelete