Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Challenge at OCC - Keep it Simple!!!

Happy Saturday everyone...This week's challenge at the OCC is to keep it Simple!!!!



For my card this week, I decided to pull out a stamp I purchased sometime ago...I have been meaning to use it...I just haven't gotten around to it. I just LOVE this image! Those little creatures marching to a birthday party is just so fun!

I colored the image with my Copics and added some fine glitter around some of the images. I used SU Cardstock for the base and the designer paper is also from SU, an older pack I think.

Please join us this week at the OCC!

Thanks for looking!

CindyB

5 comments:

  1. So sweet, Cindy! That image is just adorable and I love your coloring. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That teddy bear postal parade is darling, Cindy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Cindy. Such happy colors and the images are darling. I love the way you used the glitter around them - makes them sort of glow. Great CAS card.

    Wishing you everything wonderful in 2010!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute - Cindy!!! Awesome CAS card!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, this is a very sweet CAS card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete