Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Challenge at the OCC!

Happy Saturday everyone!!!! Today there is a new challenge over at the OCC
The challenge was to use the colors Chocolate chip, Pumpkin pie, Close to Cocoa and White....


I really need some birthday cards!!!! So I decided to make a "manly" card this time....using the PTI's Star Prints stamps and SU Designer Paper. I stamped the stars randomly on the circle that I cut using my Nestabilities and then stamped the entire star on another piece of cardstock and punched using my SU star punch and added with dimensionals over the previously stamped start on the circle.

Please stop by the OCC today and check out the other Design Team members samples, they are really awesome!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

CindyB

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy :) Your card is beautiful, LOVE the masculine layout and the fun use of stars.

    Have a wonderful weekend, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Great papers! I love this style!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete