Saturday, March 7, 2009

Taylored Expressions Card Sketch



This week card sketch at Taylored Expressions was a little difficult for me. I have played around with it for a few days and finally decided it was as good as it was going to get. I have several weddings to attend this summer so I thought a wedding card would come in handy. I used a dollar stamp from Michaels this time, I have been wanting to use it for a while and I think it worked well for this sketch.. I also had wanted to try my hand at the ribbon flower I saw on Debbie Olsons site, I think it turned out ok. I will work on that one. Anyway, thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. I really like how sharp the black and white looks. Great job!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ELEGANT card -- LOVE the white/black combination and the flower is GORGEOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card...I love the pin/flower accent! Great job with sketch 106...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete