Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Shower gift



I went to a baby shower this weekend and made this really cute diaper cake...it turned out really good. When I arrived at the shower, the lady who was giving the shower said "oh, another diaper cake!" "I ordered mine on line for my gift" Well, I didn't want to make a big deal about me making my own, so I just set it aside on the gift table. Later when I went up and saw the one she purchased on line, I was shocked that it was not as cute as mine!

I saw this on line several years ago, printed a few pictures and copied it. I don't have the site information where I did this from, or I would post it.


I also made this card for the shower, I turned out cute. I love the little bear from one of my SU sets.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment