Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A few cards to share with you

Hello my crafty friends!  I have a few cards to show you today.  I have been busy creating away with some of the new SUPER CUTE stamps I have gotten from Stampin UP in the past few weeks.

Isn't this little chick the cutest!

This card was made using two of the Sale-A-Bration FREE stamp sets Honeycomb Happiness and Perfect Pairings.  Who doesn't love free stuff!  I DO!   I did color this cutie with Copic markers, as I still am a Copic girl at heart.  I will try different techniques' but, I love my Copic's!

 This card was made using one of the Sale-A-Bration FREE stamps sets as well, Flowering Fields!
I colored this one with Copics, and used the Sale-A-Bration FREE paper for the background, Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper.

And for my final card today, I TOTALLY CASED this card from the Occasions Catalog!  I just loved it so much!  I used Birthday Blooms stamp set and the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper!  Sometimes you just have to CASE a card you LOVE!

If you are interested in any of the products, you can visit my Stampin Up page at the top of the page.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a GREAT DAY!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment