Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My first Stampin UP card!

Hi my crafty friends!  I have been busy trying to learn how to use blogger again!  Seems it has changed a bit since the last time I was blogging...but I am learning slowly.

I have a cute card for you today, this is my first Stampin UP card!  I love how it turned out!  I am using the "Botanicals for You" stamp set that is FREE during  SALE A BRATION at Stampin UP!


If you would like to earn a FREE stamp set too, please check out my website for the details. 

mrsbscraftroom.stampinup.net

I am busy working on my FIRST "On Line" Class and still waiting for some items to arrive in the mail....it is going to be a really FUN class!  Just in time to help you start celebrating birthdays this year!  As soon as I have the projects ready, I will post what comes in the kit.  I am so excited to be bringing you these kits!  I think you are going to LOVE them!

Thanks for dropping by today!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment