Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a safe and fun evening! My husband and I decided to stay home and have a nice dinner and spend a quite evening together! After such a busy Christmas, this was soooo nice!
Ok, now on to some crafty stuff!
Today, there is a new Club Ruby Designers Club Kit available and boy does it have some super cute papers! I LOVE this months kit! I have been wanting some fun boy paper and WOW this kit has it!
Take a look at the birthday card and gift bag I made!
I am working on a scrapbook layout today, so I should have it posted tomorrow.
Make sure you stop by Club Ruby Designers
and check out the new kit for January!
Hugs,
Cindyb

1 comment:

  1. Great projects, Cindy! It's always so nice to see what you're up to, and the crafty inspiration goes on and on!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete