Friday, June 4, 2010

Kindergarten graduation layout

Hi crafters! Here is a scrapbook layout of my grandson's kindergarten graduation!

For this layout, I used my gypsy (of course) I welded together the apple border from the Doodlecharms cart to create the apple border at the top and bottom of the page. Since the border is only 3 apples, I copied it 2 times and welded them together to make the 12 inch length across the page.

The glue bottle, scissors pencil and title are from Locker Talk cartridge. I just recently got this cartridge and I have to say I really LOVE it! I really do believe some of the older carts are truly super....

My little grandson was so proud that day! I he was just thrilled that I created this layout for him.

Well, thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

CindyB

2 comments:

  1. Ah so sweet! Love the rows of apples, great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Cindy - we just had Kindergarten graduation Thursday night so I'll be scrappin this soon.

    ReplyDelete