Thursday, June 17, 2010

Don't Feed the Animals

Hi Crafters! Well, I had intended to have this layout completed a week ago to enter it into My Creative Time with Emma's Thursday Throw back challenge...but I just didn't get it completed in time.
So, Here it is!





This was a super fun page to create. I used the Animal Kingdom cartridge to cut out those really cute little animals! I used the Everyday Paperdolls to create the iron rail fence...for this I used by Gypsy and the baby bed cut. I copied the bed 4 times and then welded it together and then cut it out of black cardstock to create the iron rail fence! Neat Hugh?

The words I cut using the Robotz cartridge! I really LOVE this font! It is sooooo easy to work with and it has a shadow!!!!! I welded the words together on my Gypsy and then welded the shadow together.

Well, I'm off to create more layouts!!!! I have a special announcement on Saturday...so check back.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!
CindyB

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! Love your LO! I've completed a lot lately too, seem to be swaying from cards right now. I tend to do that! I can't seem to do both at the same time! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First let me say, this is a super cute layout!! I saw this layout on cricut.com and had to come take a look at your blog. I could tell right away that you live in St. Louis from your picture with the kids on the gorilla. I too, live in St. Louis and have all my life. I really like your work!!

    ReplyDelete