Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Day 3 Digi Release

Happy Wednesday everyone! Wow! Is it windy here today! But I am sure glad we missed all that snow...hope all of you up north are doing ok....


Today is Day 3 of the Stamps and Smiles digi release! I hope you are having fun, be sure to stop by Stamps and Smiles to find out who the winner is from the game yesterday...and there is another game today!


The set today is called "Believe in Magic"!



For my sample today, I used my Cricut to cut out the die cut and layers.....I love that I can cut almost any shape I want with my Cricut and then layer it....The designer paper is from PTI holiday line from last year. I decided to flip my image to go the other direction....that is just one of the things I LOVE about the digi images! You can really make a custom design! I then add some MS glitter to the moon to really make it shine!

Don't forget about the release party and blog hop on Friday, December 11th from 7pm - 8pm CST.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

CindyB

9 comments:

  1. Beutiful card~~ great idea about flipping the image to give it al little different touch!!
    More inspiration for me to like digi images:-)
    Thanks and blessings
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Cindy! I love what you have done with the image! Love how you flipped it! And the layers with your Circut is awesome...I really need to use mine more! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Cindy! Beautiful paper and detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm believing I'm believing !! Your card is stunning Cindy!

    Mandy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Cindy, LOVE how you flipped the image and the fun detail on the sled! LOVE the design!

    Have a fun afternoon, see you tomorrow! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    PS It is still snowing here - I think we got about 8" so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have "flipped" the image - and even more the different layers you have cut out with your Cricut - great job! Judi

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning!! luv that you flipped the imiage and how you used the ribbon under the sentiment...i feel a case coming on lol :0) oh and i luv the banner across your fireplace in your title banner :0)
    no snow here in calif but lots of rain and frost

    ReplyDelete
  8. cindy, love the shapes you created w/ your cricut... is that the storybook cartridge?

    - dalis

    ReplyDelete