Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Project Tuesday - Shaker Card

Oh, the project this week at Stamps and Smiles is a really fun one!!!




I new as soon as I saw the project, I wanted to use the snowglobe from the Joys of the Season cart for my Cricut for the shaker!



I think this turned out so darn cute! I had to do a little creating with my gypsy to make this work, I cut an extra circle out for the front by layering the blackout and the shadow of the snow globe together to create the circle to fit on top to hold in the glitter. I cut the snowglobe at 3.75 inches on my gypsy, I also cut the acetate on the Cricut, it cut fantastic!

For that cute little snowman, he is from the Stamps and Smiles new release! I just love him..he is just perfect for the snowglobe!

Make sure you stop by over at Stamps and Smiles this week, and join in on the fun with this super shaker card! Be sure to link up your card to Mr. Linky so we ca all take a peek! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Thanks for looking and have a great Tuesday!

CindyB

6 comments:

  1. This is "snow" stinkin' cute, Cindy! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy your shaker card is fabulous...love it !!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy your shaker card rocks! I just LOVE all of the fun shapes you can make and this snowglobe was perfect for this challenge.

    Have a fun week! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is too stinken cute!! i LOVE it :0) and wow i can cut acetate on my cricut?! awesome thanks for the tip :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card, Mrs. B. I just love snowmen and this is the cutest shaker card yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy this is too cute! I'm loving it!!!! Great take on the shaker card!

    ReplyDelete