Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 5 Stamps and Smiles Fall/Winter Release

Wow, has this been a busy blogging week for me! Today is the last day of the Stamps and Smiles Fall/Winter Stamp releases! I hope you have enjoyed my samples this week, I have had a fun time putting them together! The stamp sets are so cute!

Make sure you jump on over to the Stamps and Smiles blog and check out the other DT's sampels today! They are fantastic!

I also hope to see you tonight at the Stamps and Smiles Blog Hop Release Party, all 5 sets will be available for purchase tonight after the blog hop at 10pm cst at the Stamps and Smiles store.

Here is my sample for today's release...


I just love this guy! I used the snowflake stamp to create a background for the snowman and then I added the black hat and made it seem as if the wind were wisking it away! This card reminds me of the Frosty the Snowman movie...when frosty's hat blows away and he isn't real anylonger! So sad!

Thanks for looking and make sure you check back around 8pm cst for the Stamps and Smiles blog hop...I just might have something to give away!

CindyB

7 comments:

  1. Another darling card, Cindy! I've loved seeing them all this week.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy
    i LOVE the black. Who knew how you could just add a little black and it makes the card so modern. Great sample, thanks for sharing.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL i thought of that part of the frosty show also!! such a cute stamp set, well i think they all are fantastic. all the cards you created for the week are awesome :0) sorry i have been to busy to comment on each one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, it really has been a fab week, and great seeing what all members of the DT came up with from using these fab stamp sets. Really love the way you have the hat flying off the snowman's head....a great idea.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so clever Cindy! I love the way you did his hat and the icicle border. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have really enjoy all of your wonderful and beautiful samples Cindy! I had a blast with all of you this week, thanks for making it so much fun!!

    See you tonight during the blog hop! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww he looks adorable with his hat flying off like that! Tooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete