Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone! Here is my card for the sketch challenge over at Stamps and Smiles

This week, the sketch is really super cute! I just had to use my new Core'nations cardstock! I embossed the brown cardstock with a heart folder, and then used a sanding block to sand the top of the embossed image. With this cardstock, when you do that, the lighter color shows thru...it really is fun to do!

I used my cricut to cut the circles and the scallops and then embossed the white circle with the dots embossing folder. Isn't Cuppy cute? On the cookie I added the SU crystal effects on the chips in the cookie so they would stand out!

Besure and jump on over to Stamps and Smiles this week and play along with us! Besure to link up your card to Mr. Linky so we can all see what you create!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

CindyB

4 comments:

  1. oh cindy, love her... I think I might need that embossing plate!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Cindy, LOVE the fun heart embossed paper and Cuppy is SO cute on your layout!! Great card as always!

    Enjoy your week, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy

    This is sooooo cute. I love the Core'dinations with the heart embossing folder.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, such a cute image which you have coloured beautifully. The embossing looks fab and your ribbon and bow are gorgeous
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete