Monday, May 2, 2016

Rose Wonder Mother's Day Card

Hi Stampers!  I have a beautiful card to share with you today!  I have to say, I totally CASED this from Pinterest!  When I saw the pin of this card, I knew I had to make one!
I LOVE the bright colors!  I used the Rose Wonder die and cut the large rose and 2 of the smaller roses from black cardstock.  Then cut the large rose from Rose Red and Cucumber Crush and began to piece the colors into the black die.  This was a little time consuming, so I probably won't make this type of card to frequently, but it is stunning!  The 2 smaller roses were pieced using Daffodil Delight and Island Indigo.  After layering all the pieces together, I then add A Wink of Stella in clear to all the rose petals..this really gave it a shine!

Thanks for stopping by today, and don't forget about my newest "Class to Go"  Helping Me Grow.  The class includes the stamp set, 2 inks and a blender pen.  I included for FREE all the material's needed to make 3 projects using the stamps and inks in the kit.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me.

Have a WONDERFUL day!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment